jueves, 1 de junio de 2017

Hi to all !
I´m Valentina, I´m seventeen years old and my birthday is on 6th of July. I´m from La Plata
IMG_20170416_221831_252.jpgIMG_20161024_224724.jpg
I live with my father, Diego and my two brothers: Santino and Lautaro.
20170316_164656.jpg Also, I live with two pets: Lee and Pedro.  They are very restless and very beautiful.This year is the last in the secondary school and I’m very happy, although I´m not sure what career to follow. At the moment I like architecture, but I´m still looking for other options.
At the weekend I like going to the gym, I feel relaxed. Also, I like to “cut the week” doing something unusual, like dinner with friends, going to the cinema, going to any bars,etc.
In my free time, I love to enjoy my brothers, drink Mate, go dancing with friends, watch series (like Game Of Thrones, Vikings, etc). At the moment I’m watching “Prison Break”, (I recommend it !)
and I like riding my bicycle, so much!
With respect to music, I like a lot of genres like rock, reggae, pop, electro,etc. I share with you all this song of “Los Cafres” : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uEfxv3DQ5M

This is my presentation, see you !!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario